UCR Executive Board (Raad van Bestuur) is responsible for the college and has two members. The Dean is the chair of the Board and is responsible for the academic quality. The Managing Director is responsible for the business context of UCR. The current Dean is Prof. dr. Bert van den Brink and the current Managing Director ad interim is Gio Poort.
UCR’s Executive board reports to Utrecht University’s Executive Board for academic quality, and to UCR’s Board of Trustees for both academic quality and management of the organization.
The secretary to the Board is Ms. Jeanette Gels (email@example.com – t. +31 (0) 118 655 550). For questions to the board, please contact Ms. Gels.
Other positions of prof. dr. H.H.A. van den Brink
- Member of Board of Advisors of ECOLAS (Consortium of European Colleges of Liberal Arts and Sciences) (unremunerated)
- Member of the Board of Trustees Roosevelt Center for Excellence in Education, Middelburg (unremunerated)
- Member of the Scientific Council of Zeeland (unremunerated)
- Member of the Board of Recommendation Etty Hillesum Onderzoekscentrum, Middelburg (unremunerated)
- Member of the Board of Recommendation of Leuven Center for Global Governance Studies, KU Leuven, Belgium (unremunerated)