Open Days are the perfect opportunity to find out whether University College Roosevelt is the right place for you. The program consists of a general introduction to UCR, a campus tour and ample opportunity to talk to students, faculty and staff. Whether you are now in the final years of secondary school, a parent, a study advisor or a student seeking to change programs, everybody is welcome at the Open Day. In the afternoon, there are special Question and Answer sessions for Dutch parents (in Dutch) and for international parents (with our International Education officer). During the Campus Tour, you will get a small taste of student life as you visit the student bar, the academic bookstore and the students’ rooms. Because the schedule of the Open Days has been designed to give you a complete impression of life at UCR, we suggest you attend the program for the entire day, arriving before the start of the first session at 11.30.
Open Days for 2019-2020
Join our Student for a Day program to experience life as a UCR student. You can find more information and sign up here.
If you cannot make it to an Open Day or join as Student for a Day, you can get more information in a personal visit.
These visits are tailored to your specific interests. Usually, an individual visit will start with a meeting with either a student Ambassador or a member of the communications department, giving you the opportunity to pose any questions about studying at UCR and living in Middelburg. Afterwards, you can take a guided tour of our academic and residential buildings. It is also possible for prospective students to sit in with a class.
Send a message to email@example.com and we will arrange a meeting to explain our program followed by a campus tour by a student.
UCR also has a team of ambassadors and recruiters that go to schools, fairs and events in the Netherlands and abroad.
In the Netherlands you can find us at:
- Onderwijsbeurs Zuid – Eindhoven – September 27-28
- Onderwijsbeurs Noordoost – Zwolle – October 4-5
- Studiebeurs + – Rotterdam – November 20
We will also be abroad:
- Seoul World University Fair – Seoul – September
- Taejeon International Christian School College Fair – Daejeon – September
- International School Busan – Busan – September
- International School Nagoya – Nagoya – September
- Kansai Regional University Fair – Osaka – September
- Kanto Plain College Fair – Tokyo – September
- Taiwan CAT University Fair – Taipei – September
- International College Day – Munich – September
- CIS Paris – Paris – September
- American School London College/University Fair – London – September
- CIS Latin America – Orlando – September
- NACAC – Louisville – September
- Lusaka – CIS Fair Lusaka – October
- Maputo – International School Maputo – October
- Johannesburg – International ACAC regional institute + fair – October
- Mbabane – UWC Waterford Kamhlaba – October
- Brussels – British School Brussels Higher Education Fair – October
- Milan – SRT Fairs – November
- Rome – SRT Fairs – November
- Stuttgart – International School of Stuttgart College and Careers Fair – November
- The Hague – CIS Fair – November
- Madrid – CIS Fair – November
- Barcelona – CIS Fair – November
- Bilbao – CIS Conference – November
- The Hague – International School of the Hague Career Orientation Day – December
Need more information? You can download our brochures or request a copy to be sent to your address here.
UCR is located in the heart of Middelburg. If you have an appointment, you can report at the Reception: Lange Noordstraat 1, 4331 CB Middelburg.
Directions to University College Roosevelt by train
There are trains going to and from Middelburg every 30 minutes. The railway station is a ten-minute walk from the main University College Roosevelt building. For further information, see the NS website or the public transport website.
Directions to University College Roosevelt by car
If coming by car from the direction of Antwerp, Roosendaal or Rotterdam, please follow the signs for Vlissingen on the A58. Take exit 39 for Middelburg and drive onwards on the N57. Please follow the Centrum signs further.
Parking in Middelburg
If you come to Middelburg by car, parking is available in one of the parking garages. There are three parking garages close to UCR: Kousteensedijk, Achter de Houttuinen, and Het Groene Woud. From these parking garages, simply follow the signs Markt/Stadhuis/Roosevelt Academy.
Visiting AddressUniversity College Roosevelt Lange Noordstraat 1 NL-4331 CB Middelburg The Netherlands Show in Google Maps
Postal AddressUniversity College Roosevelt P.O. Box 94 NL-4330 AB Middelburg The Netherlands