University College Roosevelt (UCR) is a foundation that on the one hand is academically connected to Utrecht University, and on the other hand is a financially independent foundation. This special status requires UCR to publish certain information according to the ANBI requirements. This includes general data about the organization, remuneration of the board members (both Executive Board and Board of Trustees) and certain financial overviews regarding the foundation, e.g. the Year Report, which can be found below.
In UCR’s case this concerns both the Foundation University College Roosevelt and the separate foundation of the UCR Endowment Fund (SRAF). UCR is not required to publish the annual year report since the state funding runs via Utrecht University.
- General ANBI Statements UCR 2020 (draft version)
- General ANBI Statements SRAF 2020 (final version)
- Financial Statements UCR 2020 (draft version)
- General Statement ANBI UCR
- WNT (Board and Board of Trustees) UCR
- General Statement ANBI SRAF (Endowment Fund UCR)
- Financial Year Overview UCR 2019
- Financial Year Overview SRAF 2019