Please note that, because UCR has its own selection procedure, students can still register in Studielink after May 1st. We urge our students to register in Studielink as soon as possible, but the May 1st deadline does not apply to students who wish to pursue their studies at UCR.
All students who wish to study at a Dutch university need to register on Studielink. Studielink is the nation-wide, centralized registration system for all Higher Education. Because University College Roosevelt has a selective admissions process, we ask all prospective students to take the following steps as soon as they start their application process:
1. Go the page www.studielink.nl. If necessary, you can click on the British flag for the English page.
2. If you live in the Netherlands, you need to sign in with your DigID. If you do not live in the Netherlands, you can create a Studielink username and password by clicking on ‘Apply for username and password’.
3. Once you have signed in, click on the green button ‘Verzoek tot inschrijving’/ ‘Enrolment Application’.
4. In the form that now opens, fill in the year you wish to start your study. Then, select the options ‘University’/’Universiteit’, ‘Bachelor’s or other non master programme’/’Bachelor of ander niet master programma’, and ‘Yes’/’Ja’ if you would like to start in the first year.
5. Under Educational Institution/Onderwijsinstelling, select ‘Universiteit Utrecht’. The program name you need to choose is ‘Liberal Arts & Sciences B (University College Roosevelt)’. The location is Middelburg.
6. Now press the green button that says ‘Confirm Study Programme’/’Bevestigen Opleiding’.
7. You can now select the month you want to start (usually September) and press the green button saying ‘Confirm Starting Date’/’Bevestigen Instroommoment’.
8. Tick the boxes to indicate that you understand that UCR has a selective admissions process and confirm your choices.
9. You’re done! You will receive some e-mails from Studielink about your registration, please do what these e-mails tell you to do.